Larry the Cable Guy has now gone and pissed off every liberal scumbag in American, AGAIN.
Larry the Cable Guy who is one of the most talented and gifted comedians of the last decade, and who coined the famous phrase “Git r Done,” recently gave an interview about his feelings towards President Donald Trump and how he is leading our nation.
In the interview with Rare Country, Larry the Cable Guy said that he thinks we need more people like Trump in office. People who have nothing to gain from their office, but instead have a lot to lose.
He goes on to say that our nation has been run into the ground by people Like former President Barack Hussein Obama, who never cared about us nor our values. President Trump understands our struggles and wants to build an America that we can be PROUD to raise a family in. Like things used to be before people like Obama came along. He went as far as saying the damage that Obama brought to our nation was to the point of being psychotic. Most of us ordinary patriotic Americans can pretty much agree with his assessment.
A few famous Larry the Cable Guy quotes:
– I don’t play with myself. I was cleaning it once and it went off.
– What happened to airplane attendants being cute? What the hell
happened to that? Them girls were so ugly they would make Ray
– This a Song I wrote about my girlfriend. She cheated on me with
another man. It’s called “I Can’t Get Over You til You Get Out
From Under Him.”
– I was madder then a deaf-mute playing Bingo, getting Bingo, and
trying to holler out Bingo, I tell ya…
– I was living with a girl for eight months, until she found out
I was living with her (or “…until she found out I was
– I was seeing this girl for about six weeks, until someone took
– I was dating a red-head once, no red-hair, just a red-head. It
was her birthday and I thought it would be cool to light my
farts, and it caught her hair. I called the Fire Department but
they said they couldn’t get to us so we had to meet them halfway.
I was lucky I passed a couple of red lights or we would’ve lost
the whole kitchen.
– I was madder than a skinhead watching The Jeffersons!
– I was more confused than Ray Charles with a “Where’s Waldo”
– My sister was getting married, and she’s a big ol’ sum.
Her friends were about as fat as she is and she bought them all
matching brown dresses. They looked like a bunch of UPS trucks
parked in the middle of the parking lot.
– I was taking a crap once and then my sister walks in and says,
“I gotta get my hairspray.” All of sudden she says “Uh, smells
like crap in here.”, What do you think’s coming out of my rear,
– I once tipped a stripper with Monopoly money, and after that
she said “That’s fake money!” I said “Alright, well them’s fake”
– (If NASCAR had sponsorships from feminine products) “How’d you
get tickets to the Tampon 200?” “Well, we pulled some strings.”
– You are harder to understand than a harelip ordering Biggie
fries, I tell you. That’s funny. “Can I help you?” (slurred
voice) “Uh, Wiggie fifes.” (normal voice) “What the heck are
– [My brother] got eliminated from the spelling bee. Apparently,
there ain’t no number eight in the word “pollinate”.
– I wanna do the world’s biggest “Git-R-Done”. So on the count of
three… wait a minute. I’m in Houston, so on the count of
– I went out with this one girl, and she scared me. One day she
says to me “Soon you’re gonna hear the pitter-patter of little
feet!” and I’m thinking, “Oh Lord, she’s pregnant”… She ended
up leavin’ me for a midget.
– I’m married now, so I don’t date much anymore.
– [My wife] still has that new wife smell to her.
– I do need to lose some weight now, I gotta tell ya. I had a
threesome last week, and I was all by myself.
– You know gas is expensive when you see street gangs doing walk-
– I went jogging last week. I didn’t want to, my car broke down
in a crappy neighborhood. I lost eight pounds and my rims.
– Here’s my least favorite four stripper names: Edna, Bertha,
– These two guys go hunting and the one guy says, “Good lord, I
can see your house from here and your wife’s cheatin’ on you with
another guy!” The other guy says, “Oh, I’ve had it with her.
Shoot her in the head and him in the privates!” He says, “I
can get that in one shot!”
– This guy goes to his doctor one day and the doctor says, “I
have bad news, and worse news.” He says, “What’s the bad news?”
The doctor says, “You got 24 hours to live.” He says, “What’s the
worse news?” Doctor says, “I forgot to call you yesterday.”
– I was baggin’ my groceries at the grocery store the other day
’cause it was busy, and some old lady comes up and pat me on the
head and said, “I think it’s wonderful they hire people like
you.” I was like (retarded voice) “THANK YOU!!!” Then I wet
myself and ran her over with my cart. (retarded voice; walks odd)
“THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!”
Later in that same interview, he added that he couldn’t remember ANYONE talking about race constantly before Former President Barack Hussein Obama took office. He is 100% correct, once he came in he racialized everything. Then came charlatan profiteering race baiters such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who took advantage of the opportunity and did what they do best. Black Lives Matter was born and since then we all seemed to get caught in a never-ending whirlwind of hatred. Very wise for a comedian.
What this nation needs is a lot More Larry the Cable Guy and a lot less Kathy Griffin.
Please share if you agree with Larry the Cable Guy….
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!
The post WATCH: Larry The Cable Guy Just Weighed In On Trump, Liberals Are LOSING Their Minds appeared first on Freedom Daily.
- Latest Posts