According to recent reports, President Barack Obama is at risk for being deemed a “domestic terrorist.”
According to 8 U.S.C. 2331 defines “domestic terrorism” as activities with the three following characteristics:
1) Involves acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state laws
2) Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian populations; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii_ to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
3) Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
Further, 18 U.S.C. 2332b defines the term “federal crime of terrorism” as an offense that:
(1) Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
(2) Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
What do you think, by definition, is Obama guilty?
Source: American News